Monday, June 30, 2008

Semester Reflection

This class, Technological Resources for Performing Arts Educators, was a really important class for me because I am not good at using computers and technology. First, I knew that technology can affect music, but using Audacity allowed me to really understand that the effect can be really big. I will show these technologies to my students in the future. Second, I was able to develop my first blog. It was exciting because I was able to express my opinions in the internet so other people to read them. Third, I never made animation and movie before, so it was interesting to make them during this class. For my wedding next year, I will make a slide show with pictures of me and my fiancé during reception.

Before I entered NYU, I was a music composition major in college in South Korea. Even though I used computer software to write songs, I didn’t know anything more about relationship between technology and music. But this class really helped me to learn how I can use different computer technology to teach students in the future.

No comments: